Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wow! It's been a while

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted!

It's hard keeping up with 3 blogs (this, my research journal one for class, and my book review blog). I am actually spending most of my free time at my book review blog No Rest for the Wicked
There really isn't much going on here to mention, and I haven't had much time to even really ponder very much. I've been getting up super early to go to the gym (I'm down 9.5lbs since June 1) and with school work and stuff that needs to be done around the house, I'm feeling as though I am constantly playing catch up. A few people have mentioned I've been quiet. I guess I don't have all that much to say. It's a bad habit of mine to be so introspective, but sometimes you just can't fight nature.
I've been trying to figure out the best way to approach a delicate situation because I want to get back in touch with someone that I haven't spoken to in a while, but I'm not sure how to go about it since some people may be upset with me for contacting this individual. It's frustrating me, which is leading to inaction. I'm tired of inaction.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you have been quiet. Time to get out of your cave and have fun. Gotta live it up while we are alive..lol
    Well I am not sure who you want to reconnect with. If it is someone you feel you want to touch base with, I don't think you should hold back because of other people...

    ReplyDelete