Friday, July 23, 2010

What to do when your world is ending

God... I don't know what to do. My husband has decided he no longer loves me or has any desire to work on our marriage. He says he hates me for what I have turned him into, and that I didn't change fast enough for him. I just don't understand how he can throw away 13yrs.

He is bipolar and unmedicated and unwilling to seek help for himself. He thinks his problems can be solved by becoming happy, but doesn't have the slightest inclination as to how he can do this. Well aside from getting rid of me.

Thankfully I have found some online support communities and I realize it's the illness that is talking and not him. It feels so much better knowing I am not alone in this situation. However, it breaks my heart and I start crying uncontrollably at the drop of a hat. I'm crying as I write this. I cry when I realize I will never again hear him call me out of the blue to sing his little song to me to make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment