Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Heavy Thoughts, Man...

I've come to the conclusion that I am pretty dissatisfied with my life right now and I really dislike who I have been. I'm tired all of the time. I'm so stressed out that my back is permanently in knots and I just feel as though I am in quicksand. Any movement or attempt to disengage from the trap just serves to sink me further.
Something has to be done before my marriage becomes a casualty. It's all ready on life support, which I was just reminded last night. So time to pull up my britches and actually do something about my unhappiness and perpetual loneliness.

I'm not able to function much today. My mind is spinning trying to figure out how I've gotten here and how to get out. Not helpful considering I have a paper to write. So many things have gotten away from me and I feel as though I am a ghost of my former self. So I've decided to start blogging again. I used to love writing before it because yet another chore. I issue no guarantees that I am going to be able to keep this up, but I recognize the need to vent/express myself in a reasonably safe manner. It's just so hard to open up and let people in though. I'm just not a fan of admitting I need support, but I guess that's the whole point of writing this I suppose. I'm getting of the train at crazytown if I don't do something to alleviate this anxiety.
I swear I'm really not this much of a downer. I don't expect this blog to be all bitch bitch bitch. Just got a lot on my mind now.

2 comments:

  1. Wish you were going on the retreat with me this weekend - going to be great! The speaker is awesome and it is just what you need right now:

    http://www.kripalu.org/program/view/BH-101/be_happy_release_the_power_of_happiness_in_you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sympathize with you Jenn. I think by putting it out there helps anwers to come back!

    ReplyDelete